The Faktory is a private Early-stage Investment Fund founded by Pierre L’Hoest, the former CEO and founder of EVS Broadcast Equipment (EVS:BB), and Simon Alexandre.
The Faktory supports business ideas based on disruptive technology that enables new products to take worldwide leadership in B2B niche markets primarily in domains of Information Communication Technologies.
The Faktory is currently financing startups in the areas of the Internet of Things and Software as a Service (SaaS).
A 360° analysis will be applied systematically applied to the most promising ideas.
A three-step partnership :
Initial analysis of the startup project to check if it matches the fund's scope & criteria
Review of the business model & key assumptions with founders before moving to term-sheet if validation and common agreement reached.
Launch & acceleration
Daily support to founders in key areas of company strategy, sales, marketing, product development, and key hirings.
APPLY TO THE FAKTORY
If you have projects corresponding to the scope of The Faktory or a product based on a disruptive technology, having a first prototype or product, and in need of investment and coaching you are welcomed to apply.
Please send us your project presentation and your contact info
The faktory offers
- Great respect for startup founders.
- The combination of funding, expertise and internationally recognized industrial experience.
- Original and innovative mechanisms to protect founders during each investment round.
- Human and financial support to accelerate startup development
- An investment capability (equity) ranging from EUR 250,000 to EUR 1,000,000 for a startup.
We attach a great deal of importance to the team, its ability to be coached and accept feedback.