The Faktory is a private Tech Startup Accelerator and Seed Investment Fund founded by Pierre L’Hoest, the Belgian entrepreneur known for his TV slow motion technology.
The Faktory collects and creates business ideas based on disruptive technology that enables new products to take worldwide leadership in niche markets primarily in domains such as Information Communication Technologies.
The Faktory is currently incubating startups in the areas of Internet of Things and connected devices, drones, video games, applications, electronic energy harvester and microprocessor, wellness and leisure technologies.
A 360° analysis will be applied to the most promising ideas.
A three-step partnership :
Initial analysis of the idea with startup founders and definition of a collaboration agreement.
Market exploratory phase from 6 to 18 months based on a Minimum Viable Product (MVP). Participation of The Faktory as a key shareholder.
Development of the industrial activity.
APPLY TO THE FAKTORY
If you have projects or ideas corresponding to the scope of The Faktory or a product based on a disruptive technology and in need of investment and coaching, and that you are ready to join The Faktory for a period of at least 6 months, you are welcomed to apply.
Please send us your project presentation and your contact info
The faktory offers
- Great respect for startup founders.
- The combination of funding, expertise and internationally recognized industrial experience.
- Original and innovative mechanisms to protect founders during each investment round.
- Human and financial support to accelerate startup development
- An investment capability (equity) ranging from EUR 250,000 to EUR 1,000,000 for a startup for an equity stake of around 30%.
We attach a great deal of importance to the team, its ability to be coached and accept feedback.