WISHBONE is an innovative start-up located in Flemalle (Liege). We are engaged in the development of intraoral bone regeneration biomaterials. WISHBONE is launching its industrialization and production activities in a brand new production unit. To ensure this challenging development, we are hiring a :
Quality Assurance Manager
You are responsible for the management of the Quality Assurance, ensuring the company and the company’s products are compliant with the appropriate standards and regulations. You will also be in charge of Regulatory Affairs for Wishbone products.
- QMS Management
- QMS improvement needs Monitoring
- Suppliers Management (assessments, audits)
- Customer’s complaints and satisfaction Management
- Internal and external audit program definition and execution
- Regulatory Affairs Management (support activities for CE marking and FDA approval certification)
- Management Review (organize and document)
- Vigilance Management
- Master Degree in Science (Specific training in Quality will be an added advantage).
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in Medical Device Quality Management System
- Significant experience in ISO 13485
- Experience in medical device Regulatory Affairs and Materiovigilance Management
- Ability to work in a start up environment (adaptability, collaboration, versatility, interest in the challenges)
- Organized, quick, efficient, focused on quality and details
- Good verbal and written english
- Proficient knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications
This is a stimulating position in a fast growing start-up and an advanced technology environment. With this full-time open-ended position, you act in a professional atmosphere, you have real responsibilities and great autonomy. Besides continuous training, we offer salary and benefits related to your skills level.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter to : email@example.com