The Faktory generate and collect business ideas based on disruptive technologies with strong potential.
Based on private funds, we initiate and support these new industrial success stories. To strengthen our team, we are looking for Startup Co-Founders.
You’ll deepen existing startups projects in the field of connected devices and big data. We have several ideas to study, so you will finalize a better market investigation (get out of the building!).
What does it mean concretely ?
You’ll take one of our existing project in charge. You will meet the different Lean Startup approaches (creation and use of landing page – A / B Testing, field validation …) to validate or invalidate the project. If the market opportunity is validated, a new startup will be created and funded by The Faktory. If you are a top performer, you will probably be involved in this startup creation while benefiting from The Faktory’s guidance.
- You recently obtained a Master’s degree in Management or you graduated from an Engineer or Technological Master but you are business-minded
- You are in love with the entrepreneurial adventure and you dream of launching a startup
- You know approaches and concepts of Lean startup (customer discovery, …) and project management
- You are autonomous and you like to take initiatives during a project development
- You are native in French and fluent in english
- You have a driving licence and a vehicle
- Full time job (terms of contract – freelance, employee …. to be specified together)
- You are going to work with several other passionate teams
- You are part of an innovative entrepreneurial project
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.