Updated on : 9 September 2016
Location : Liège, Belgique
Company : The Faktory SA
As Electronics Design Engineer, you will play a vital role in designing the electronics for new products.
Your tasks will include:
- Development of mixed analog and digital electronics, full PCB schematics starting from system specifications
- Hardware design of the electronic board (power supply, pump control, user I/Os, BLE, Radio (SigFox, etc.)
- From initial design phases to production stage: components selection, electrical calculations, schematics drawing, layout specifications writing, layout review, lab measurements and prototype debugging.
- You have a Master or Engineer degree or bachelor + professional experience.
- You have an excellent experience in electronics boards design.
- You can work independently and impeccably to achieve a high quality ‘First Time Right’ product.
- You can handle all the phases from design to industrialization.
With this full-time open-ended position, you act in a young and dynamic company, you have real responsibilities and great autonomy. We offer salary and benefits related to your skills level.