Updated on : 9 September 2016
Location : Liège, Belgique
Company : The Faktory SA
The Faktory is recruiting an Embedded Software Engineer to work for several very innovative projects in IoT and Bigdata:
Your tasks will include:
- Design, develop and test embedded software for various microcontrollers family.
- Translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Select and integrate software components.
- Test and document the developed software.
- Formulate ideas for continuous improvement.
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or Electronics
- Your working experience is in embedded software
- You excel in C/C++
- You also know Python
- You are passionate about electronics and hardware design
- You are able to make prototypes on Arduino and transform it to the highly optimized production code for industrialization.
- You are able to switch between different toolchains.
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly.
With this full-time open-ended position, you act in a young and dynamic company, you have real responsibilities and great autonomy. We offer salary and benefits related to your skills level.